Thursday, 23 April 2015

Beauty Review: L'Oreal 'Natural Blondes' Color Riche Lipstick



I've recently purchased a new lipstick from the L'Oreal Color Riche, 'Natural blondes' collection. I'm not normally a lipstick kind of girl, I normally opt for them in evenings but in the daytime I'm usually more of a carmex girl (boring, I know!). 

So, I decided that it's time to experiment with my makeup and searched for a nude shade which I could wear daily. I came across the L'Oreal Natural Blondes range and seeing as I have blonde hair thought it would be a good starting point to find the right shade. The one I opted for is called 'Taffeta' and is shade 233.

For £6.99 in Boots I have to say I am quite impressed. The lipstick has a soft, creamy texture and leaves lips moisturized and smooth. I'm really liking the shade and it now lives in my handbag for daily use! I'll definitely be on the look out for other natural shades as it really finishes off a natural makeup look. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these lipsticks or any others you've tried so drop me a comment if you have time & as always thank you for visiting my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment