My Marc Jacobs perfume collection is expanding with the addition of this beautiful new fragrance - Daisy Sorbet.
It's becoming a tradition for Marc Jacobs to release a new version of the classic Daisy each spring; first there was Daisy Sunshine in 2013, then last year saw the release of Daisy Delight (see my blog post on this one here) and now we have the new Daisy Sorbet for spring 2015. Daisy Sorbet keeps within the classic Daisy style with its floral lid, this year in a purple scheme, with transparent instead of the usual style daisies.
When I found out this one had been released I felt almost compelled to go and smell it and I knew I would love it; I'm developing a little collection of MJ's fragrances and am beginning to think that I should start trying other brands! There is just something about the Daisy fragrances that I just can't resist - the bottles are so girly and the scents are divine!
The new Daisy Sorbet fragrance:
Top Notes -> Juicy Mandarin, Apple Blossom & Lotus Flower
Mid Notes -> Magnolia, Jasmine, Wet Violet
Base Notes -> Soft, Creamy Woods, Musk
If you're looking for a fresh, fruity and sophisticated scent then this could be the one for you, and if you're already a fan of Marc Jacobs' Daisy scent then you'll love this one, it's definitely going to be my go to perfume this spring/summer! Alternatively, you could try the Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet which is a variation of this scent, also by Marc Jacobs. Both are available at various perfume stores, links to which are listed below;
As always, thank you so much for visiting my blog, if you've tried either of the new sorbet perfumes or any others lately please drop me a comment with your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment