Thursday, 12 February 2015

No7 Valentines Bundle

So I was a bit naughty this week and treated myself to some new makeup - Happy Valentines to me! I don't normally use No7 but I came across this amazing deal on the Boots website which included all of the above goodies (except the foundation) for just £35 and I thought it was too good a deal not to give it a go! 

The bundle included mascara, tint powder, nail varnish & clear coat, lipgloss, chubby lipstick, bronzing stick, eyeliner, eyeshadow and primer. As I was purchasing a bit of everything  I also bought the Instant Radiance and Stay Perfect foundations so I can really try out the No7 brand.

I'm super excited about trying all of these products and will of course be reviewing them soon so keep an eye on my future posts to see what they were like! 

Hope all you lovely people have a fab valentines! Much love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment