So today I've decided to make a blog! I'm new to the whole blogging thing and didn't realize quite how time consuming it would be just to get to this stage! Coming up with a name for my blog was a bit tricky, I had no idea where to start. My flatmate Amy (who has a fab blog check this out on my 'check out Amy's blog' link at the top of this page!)helped me and eventually we came up with 'Oodles of Rae'. The first word 'oodles' came about purely by chance when I was stuck for ideas so typed in 'random word generator' into Google and just thought it was a really cool word! Rae happens to be my initials and also a sort of nickname for Rachel so I decided 'Oodles of Rae' would be a good blog name! My blog is going to be a bit random, I don't have a specific topic to post about I'll just be writing about anything and everything that interests me! Pretty soon I'm going to be writing a post on my 'About me' page so if you want to hear more about me you can check that out! Thanks for reading,

No comments:
Post a Comment