Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Lokai: Find Your Balance


Hello lovelies! I'm really excited to tell you all about my new bracelet which I have been waiting agesss for because it's come all the way from America! 

I recently discovered a company called Lokai which makes these super cute rubbery bracelets consisting of clear beads; one black and one white bead. The bracelet is a symbol of balance and a reminder that life is full of ups and downs; "Sometimes you're on top of the world, stay humble. Sometimes you've hit a low, stay hopeful."

 According to the company -> mylokai.com , the bracelet is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points of the earth, to symbolise the ups and downs that you face in life. The white bead is supposed to contain water from Mt Everest (the highest point on earth), and the black bead is supposed to contain mud from the dead sea (the lowest point on earth). 

I'm not sure how true this is as a few people I have spoken to about the bracelet have questioned the idea and said that it probably doesn't contain those elements. However, I admire the idea alone and so went ahead and purchased a bracelet! 

There are times in everyone's life where things don't go the way we planned and I think it's nice to have a reminder that it's ok to experience lows as well as highs! I'd love to hear your feedback on the idea so please comment your thoughts if you're reading this! 

If any of you would like to purchase one there's a link to the Lokai website  here which also talks about authenticity so I am pretty certain that they are being truthful about the idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment