Monday, 18 August 2014

Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight




I have it, I finally have it!! I have wanted Marc Jacobs' new fragrance for agess,I am huge fan of Marc J's fragrances because they always smell gorgeousss and of course come in the prettiest little bottles! 

This month it has been my birthday (I'm now the big 20 and half way to forty,scary!)I received this perfume as a gift from my amazing boyfriend, I didn't even have to drop a million hints he just remembered!

The fragrance is called Daisy Delight and is a new limited edition version of the classic Daisy fragrance (which is my favourite perfume ever!). This fragrance is 50ml and costs £48 from Debenhams but you can find it at various other fragrance stores for around the same price. I'm not sure how you would describe the scent, its just delightful! A must have for any sophisticated girly girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment