Wednesday, 25 June 2014
Fishtail Braid
Helloo bloggers! Apologies for not posting in a while I've been a bit caught up in stuff so haven't had a lot of time. I have discovered something new this week though - the fishtail braid!
I've always loved fishtail braids and envied girls with really long hair who can make it look complicated and effortless all at the same time.
It never occurred to me to find out how to do one because I just assumed they were really difficult and couldn't really be bothered.
The other day though I was just messing with my hair in front of the mirror and discovered I could do the fishtail braid! I'm quite proud of it to be honest, I think it might become my new tie back style for work! Small things like this make my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment