Saturday, 22 February 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG


Something a bit different for today's post, yesterday I was tagged in a 'procrastinating beauty blogger' post by MissBrunetteBeauty so here goes..

The Rules:

 1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
Questions:
Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do? 
I rarely take my makeup off before I go to bed, its terrible I know but most of the time I just can't be bothered and usually most of my make up has come off before bedtime anyway so it's mostly just mascara. I alwaysss wash it off in the shower in the morning before I put fresh makeup on though so it's not so bad right?
Is washing your makeup brushes something that you do regularly? 
Nope, I hardly ever wash my makeup brushes but to be honest they don't get used that much I only really use my  eye shadow and blusher brushes daily and I usually just apply my foundation with my fingers as I'm almost always in  a rush in the mornings and can never be bothered with brushes!  
How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not very long, I always have nail polish on and it really bugs me when it looks scruffy. I think three to five days is the most I would leave them before taking it off and re-doing them. 
How long will you put off buying/replacing beauty or nail product even if you need it?
I think this depends on the product, for example if I notice my favourite foundation is running low then I will go out and buy and new one ready for when it runs out. However, I do have quite a few different products on the go at the same time so unless it's urgent I might put it off for a bit longer as I have quite a few different brands of one product to use rather than sticking to one in particular (always good to be prepared!).
What is you worst beauty habit?
Besides not washing my brushes often enough and hardly ever being bothered to take makeup off before bed, it would be picking my mascara off,  (I know, it's a bit gross). I used to always do it, I don't know why but it just became a habit, I rarely do it anymore though. 
Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time:
Oh there's so many I could put here haha, I'm such a procrastinator, I guess uni work? I always put off starting assignments and other boring stuff!
When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not? 
This depends on the situation, if I'm going somewhere nice with my boyfriend or out with friends then I'll spend longer getting ready than if it's a typical morning getting ready for uni or work which usually consists of whipping my hair up in a pony and putting a quick layer of mascara on! 
Can you commit to spending bans?
Absolutely not! I am terrible at saving money, I have in the past started little saving jars but they don't last very long before I dip into them! I prefer to look out for bargains instead as a way of saving rather than not buying. Although, as I am on a student budget at the moment I don't usually go crazy and spend loads because I know what my budget for the month is and I plan around that. 
How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
I like to think that I keep things organised. I have little jars I like to put my makeup brushes, cotton wool, nail polish and things in but I think that's more tidy than organised? I'm not super organised, I don't put my nail polishes in colour order or anything like that! My daily make up is just thrown together in a makeup bag!
What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I only started my blog in January so I'm not really sure, I think I've been quite consistent with my posting, maybe a week and a half? 

No comments:

Post a Comment